This course will help you UNDERSTAND THE CONSIDERATIONS INVOLVED IN DELIVERING an INTUITIVE & AGILE HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS
Designing Dedicated Theaters
What is a home theater? This may sound like a simple question, but is it? Participants in this course will come away with a very distinct definition of what a home theater is-and what it isn't! Discussions will also include basic acoustical physics, common mistakes in designing theaters, as well as specific design considerations related to video, lighting, electrical, and safety and comfort. This course will provide guidance related to what goes in the room-from equipment, to wall treatments, to seating-and provide practical solutions to problems associated with home theater design and construction. Additionally, attendees will discuss the importance of engaging a trained, qualified professional early in the design and build process.
- Define a "dedicated home theater" and its attributes
- Discuss the science of "good sound"
- Analyze common and costly mistakes with home theater design
- Identify specific theater design considerations, such as video optimization, lighting, electrical, safety and comfort
- Recognize the essential criteria for engaging an electronic systems professional in the design and build process
- AIA: 1.0 LU, (CIO026)- Health, Safety, & Welfare
- AIBC: 1.0 Core LU (CIO026)- Core LU
- AIBD: 1.0 CEU (CIO026)
- IDCEC: 0.1 CEU, (40451)- Multiple l Sub Code: 2.2
- NAHB: 1.0 Cr Hr, (CIO026), Multiple
- NARI: 1.0 CEU (CIO026), All