DIGITAL SIGNAGE SOLUTIONS
Digital signage is one of the fastest-growing segments of the installed audio/video industry! Digital signage is ubiquitous, from the 6-inch screen on the gas pump at your neighborhood service station to the 50-inch HD screen in an upscale salon and spa. Participants will have "digital signage" defined and will examine how this exciting industry is projected to grow and change over time. Attendees will walk away with a working knowledge of the infrastructure requirements that allow a digital signage system to operate and evolve, as well as how these systems can be managed for maximum return on investment. Additionally, participants will look at the value of working with trained electronic systems professionals and when to engage that trade in the planning process.
- Define digital signage and its applications.
- Define the topology of digital signage installations.
- Establish a working knowledge of infrastructure requirements that allow a digital signage system to operate and evolve.
- Recognize the essential criteria for engaging an electronic systems professional in the design and build process.
- AIA: 1.0 LU, (CIO037)- General
- AIBD: 1.0 Core LU (CIO037)
- IDCEC: 0.1 CEU, (103386)- Health, Safety, & Welfare l Sub Code: 5.2
- NAHB: 1.0 Cr Hr, (CIO038)- Multiple
- NARI: 1.0 CEU (CIO037), All