Controlling LEDs to Meet Customer Expectations
- AIA Program # CLED13 (1.0 LU/HSW)
1. Through examination of the LED industry, the participant will be able to describe the features and benefits of LEDs as a general illumination light source, and the applications where LEDs excel to ensure operational safety and occupant productivity.
2. Studying the components of an LED system will enable the participant to explain an LED luminaire and each component involved to ensure effective and safe operation.
3. By examining existing control types and standards, the participant will be able to identify the differences between power line, 3 wire and low voltage control.
4. Analysis of LED drivers will enable the participant to identify the differences between constant current and constant voltage drivers and which applications require which type of driver to ensure safe operation and expected performance.
The Lighting Renaissance I
- AIA Program # LRI12 (1.0 LU)
- IDCEC (ASID/IIDA) Approved (0.1 CEU)